Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    I did check the website Citizenship and Immigration Canada. But it ralley confuses me.I’m a 19 years old international student in Nova Scotia. I’ve been in canada more than 2 years since I was in grade 11. After this summer, I’m going to university. I haven’t got my university student ID yet. The university I go is Dalhousie.Am I able to apply a work permit?Is there any official place for me to ask some questions and apply work permit in Nova Scotia?


Leave a comment

Success Stories

We bring you stories and updates on Newcomer business, changes to immigration, Canadian best practices, and connections to resources that you need to succeed:

  • Canadian Jobs & Careers
  • Canadian Immigration Law & Policy
  • Canadian Business & Industry
  • Canadian Marketing
  • Canadian Culture & Experience
Learn More

Connect With Us

Julie McMahon, RCIC, CAPIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
CICC number: R509339

Phone: 778.231.9410
Fax: 778.653.0665
Office Address:
Airport Square Building Suite 1100, 1200 West 73rd Avenue Vancouver, BC, Canada V6P 6G5
Contact Us