IBBC provides an innovative Job Search and Career Transition Program that enables new Immigrant Professionals, managers, and senior-level executives to succeed in their job search. We also offer a fee-based low cost service to give you extra support if you feel that you need one-on-one coaching. You can create a custom program that best meets your needs by clicking on our available program options listed below:
- Career Assessment Program
- Branding Strategy Module (Online)
- Resume Portfolio Development
- Online Networking Strategy Module
- Job Search Strategy Module
- Interview Strategy Module
- Career Transition Support Module
- Executive Coaching Module
We are able to provide a complete Career Transition Program virtually to you, so you can strategize, learn, practice, and apply the concepts from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Our process is simple
- Once you have agreed to work with us, we will schedule your strategy sessions with your personal IBBC career strategist.
- If you have a current résumé or other relevant material, we’ll ask you to forward it.
- We’ll send you your exclusive Strategic Planner for each module you have selected. These planners are designed as homework exercises and resources. They are yours to use, modify, and access during the session and anytime in the future.
- You’ll receive confidential one-on-one phone or videoconferencing sessions, where your strategist will address your unique situation with real-life solutions.
- To customize your experience, we will analyze your background, industry, and position you are targeting and evaluate your current process. During the selected sessions, we will deal with any issues or obstacles that you may encounter.
- Throughout the process, you’ll feel empowered and will be free to ask any questions that you may have. Your strategist will work with you to provide you with answers, direction, and/or resources to help you in your career transition.
IBBC will provide your sessions by phone or by webinar software. You will enjoy private, personal, and professional support from the convenience and comfort of your home or office.
- Your investment is based on the custom program that we develop for you.
- Be assured, we always provide you with a fixed rate for your program.
- There are never any hidden or ongoing fees.
To schedule a complimentary appointment and speak confidentially with an IBBC career strategist, email email@example.com or call 1-778-871-0044